LACUE Board Elections Announcement
We would like to take this opportunity to inform our general membership about a recent decision by the LACUE Board of Directors. As a result of the many changes that we have all endured as a result of COVID-19, the Board of Directors has decided to suspend all board elections for a period of two years.
In a unanimous vote by the LACUE Board of Directors on Friday, October 16, 2020 to do the following:
- All elections will be on hold for two years.
- The next election cycle will be during the December 2022 LACUE Annual Conference.
- The LACUE Board will establish a Restructuring Team led by President-Elect Robert Logan to examine the bylaws, board structure, and strategic planning to ensure sustainability of the LACUE organization.
- During the two-year transition period, no vacant Board of Director seats will be filled if they come available with the exception of the Board President and the President Elect.
- The organization will be restructured with a concentration on both traditional and virtual learning.
For the complete announcment, please click here!